- 5 Avocados, skins removed, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/1 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 375. Layer a cookie sheet in aluminium foil.
- Comine all of the seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Place avocado slices on the foil and sprinkle 1/3 of the seasoning on top. Put in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip slices over on to opposite site. Cover in the next 1/3 of seasoning and return to the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and coat with the remaining seasoning. Serve hot.
Enjoy : )